<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18395099\x26blogName\x3dGrey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-543806583719742063', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </div>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, December 29, 2007
@ 7:11 PM

Was totally FUEL_ED OUT~ . Let me continue then. =]
Having troubled / sleepless nights was way ENOUGH~ *tsk*
Went for tuition like that early time as always. *blinks*
Almost left half-way 'cause no one was there. But saw ivan coming , woah he really save me big time then. walked around with him , [knowing that __ was gonna be so late again] then After tuition went to join [hamster/siewmin/__/ivan] to do our holiday assignments.
We din actually accomplish much in the end. Just ______s and chats. *pure*
Then snacked plus /and left them quite Early 'cause i have curfew MY dears.
Uh huhs.. the moment i got home..!boom! onto the bed i go. and and.. some calls came.. [ disturbing ]. and guess what.. ( i slept) Til this morning. =)
*was pretty delightful of myself* hmms..
now am blogging. well..pretty much getting some stuffs into my brain and across my mind. and seriously.. i din know that my taggie has become a battleground.*goshes.* *blinks*
To WEIQI : I HOPE YOU SEE THIS . WELL, I HOPE YOU ARE TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF 'CAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DIE. EVEN IF YOU DIE NOT IN THE WAY THAT YOU *STARVE/TORTURE/INDUCE-VOMITTING/EATING PILLS/ETC* YOURSELF. GET REAL. YOU ARE SEVENTEEN AND YOU NEED NOT YOUR DEAR LIL' SISTER TO COME AND KNOCK SOME SENSES INTO YOU!. =) LIVE HAPPILY THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA MATTER.
To WEIXIN : OKAY I SIMPLY ADORE YOU KAY~ AND SORRY FOR LIKE NOT GOING OUT WITH YOU. =( I'M QUITE FED-UPP WITH MY WORK. SO SHALL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING GOING TO SCHOOL. =) AND AND. FORGIVE AND FORGET , DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY. PLUS. YOU CAN BE OUR MODEL WHENEVER YOU LKIKE WITH YOUR LOVELY FACE AND HOTTEST BOD~ CHUS~
To MARVIN : HEY I KNOW YOU NEEDED TIME. AND NOT A GUY WHO WOULD THINK THIS STUFFS FAST. I AM GIVING YOU THE WHOLE WORLD'S TIME IF YOU HAVEN REALIZE. HMMS.. I WONT BLAME YOU FOR ANY CHOICES YOU MAKE. PLUS NOW YOU BELIEVE THAT MY WORDS WILL TURN THE MATTERS THE OTHER WAY? HAHAS. JUST PLAYING. =) TAKE YOUR TIME. =) AND ALSO I WILL BE FINE.
if no one love me ; i will learn to try to love others , and to *adore* myself.
My silent cries shall never be heard , only thy nice girl will always appear.
{ get real , i will not show attitude unless you pisses me off } =) will everyone does that. ?! rights?? hmms.. heading somewhere with momi. well.. please let me have a nice day. before everything fall.. please let me show whatever attitude i have before i go for the next year. =)
loves suie~``

Labels:


When whispers no longer survive;




Happy.
Because there's you and me.