<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18395099\x26blogName\x3dGrey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-543806583719742063', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </div>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, April 12, 2009
i love/miss/forgive/am jealous / will forgive YOU @ 8:50 AM

A lil ' update for my blog ! So XXX Can know what im up to . :)
For those out there who didnt realise or didnt Know. I chop off my long hair . [which some say it looked like extensions -.- ] . Its short . Together with my long fringde , they died on the same day. The hair - cut package [ which includes wash , blow - dry , condition and styling ] cost me TEN bucks only . :))) Was totally feeling guilty that he charge me at ten only. :( But well , a nice deal && a nice guy. :)

NEXT : Was suppose to go for a gym-ing session with carmen. But it was cancelled , so was our lunch date with michelle. [ erhems. ] So head on to church . my lil 'sister was on stage so i was pretty much alone. Though some XXX pretty soul came along and ask me to sit beside her. ;)

Went working again. Was like early ! Oh dear. I think im super blur , especially without XXX helping me to keep check . LOL. but XXX is as muddle - head too. :)))) :)))
Boss was super kind / encouraging today. And anyone want freebies ? i can give ya. :)))

LASTLY :
I received something sweet from XXX. Dont make me cry when you leave !!! DUDE. Making me miss ya ! :(((((

Okay. Thats end of the episode for today. ADIOS !

LOVES SUIE :))

Quote : prefect boyfriends aren't made in factories. They are hand-made . :)))

P.s : i Love the angelic angel necklace. :)))

Labels: ,


When whispers no longer survive;




Happy.
Because there's you and me.