<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18395099\x26blogName\x3dGrey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-543806583719742063', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </div>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, January 22, 2009
In my dream there's a smoke screen , In my life i couldnt see @ 7:13 AM

``Dear dear ME , just had a filling supper. =))
{ when i just say i need to watch my diet } . =))
Just got back from class chalet. This time round chalet was much sucessful then the last few ones. =)). Pretty much enjoying myself , having loose screw(s) up my head. *Laughs~*
Ate much there [ as expected from a CHALET ] . Second day was more of the WORK and boring. haha. Running up and down , getting myself dirtied and smelly & ETC. =))
Pictures are at the least , because suie's not holding the camera & she isnt free & the camera is not in her hands/near her. =))
Sorry to peeps because im Pretty much having a disordered-mood/feelings these few days. & troubled by nightmares and many many things that i dont even know. =((

Some thanks to :
>Cassandra , who accompanied me and helped me.
>Michelle , being so patient & helping me there and here.=))
>The guys [ kishen/matt ] for entertaining me.
>Malay girls , for playing with me. =))
>Winnie , being crazy/dance with me =)).
>AriF. for teaching me some footworks. =)).
>Xueling/Angela for gving us FOOD. =))
>Andre , for sending me home. & ***** *** *** **.
> If i do left out anyone and you feel the need for your name to appear. Pls do lemme know. =))

Gotta' run off. Im chasing after You.
Loves suie..

If theres a test coming towards me , i will grab the chance and take it.
But first i need the confidence , and the confirmation to win it.
And now you must be thinking , pondering and wondering ,
It would be lovely if lifes a game , so you could revive & try again and again.

P.s: im losing my voice. i wanna go to a place of comfort&security. if theres someone out there for me.

&& pictures are not up today. im lazy!. =))
&& i hope that i could live my everyday with no regrets & to its fullest so im not wasting my youth / time / life.

Labels: ,


When whispers no longer survive;




Happy.
Because there's you and me.