<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18395099\x26blogName\x3dGrey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-543806583719742063', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </div>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Good girls. @ 9:26 PM






Boo. So i am so bored that i am resorted to blog now and then. I am so so so bored. :(
Not that i have nothing to do once more. But i am just so not organized. I really need to buck up. Like really. Where's my carefree life. I was so happy-go-lucky, so free that once.
Boo. I also need a tremendous amount of sleep. Like a lot. I just want to rot in bed.
O.M.G. Psychology tomorrow. :(

Right. Had a scrumptious breakfast with a dozen of text messages as sides today. :)))
Was suppose to go for band later, but something i deemed more important popped up.
So yeah, going for the other one. And it led me thinking so what i wanted was ..... ?

School suck big time. Things were going so fast when i am having a terrible start. Like i am so lagging behind. Talking to you didn't help much either. {Once again, if you think you are, you are. If you think otherwise then your not.}

Friends.Friends.Friends. Where are they when i need them the most. To think i always say i have awesome friends. But then again am i the one not contacting them and pushing them and their efforts away? I am just plainly weird. :(

Sheesh. I desperately need a lot of bubble tea. Like a lot. I really feel like eating nothing but bubble tea all day. Or maybe i just needed a swim.

Yes. All day. A swim would help.
&& I can't wait for my Birth-Day to come. I mean it would light me up, will it not ?


Gee. I have to go already. Loves love.
Swim.Swim.Swim. Bubbles.
Leaving here; Suie.

P/S : It's all down and all gone.

When whispers no longer survive;




Happy.
Because there's you and me.