<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18395099\x26blogName\x3dGrey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fantasies-alive.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-543806583719742063', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </div>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Someone. @ 7:54 AM

Freak. I am seriously unbearable.
School is simply boring with everything on the move. I can't believe i am still bored with everything, and i am constantly disturbing pople for that matter of fact. Gawd.
I need michelle. I miss rubbing my head against her shoulder. :)

Next, i began to realize that somehow or rather, situations always appear time to time to coerce someone to make a certain decision upon something. Which i really have to, now. :(
Well, at least i am receiving drum-sticks for my up and coming birthday. Am i not ? :)

Happy! :) {Ignoring the fact that i have much to catch up and read up for my academics.}
Going to meet up with the plastiqs this week. Can't wait. But i am missing iron-man 2 for that. Reasonable? i suppose so. And i guess i broke someone's heart for that. He was like nooo, my booking overpowers anyone's, and i was like they are my friends since _____________. So yeah, he was like oh.

Boo. I am really mean, ain't i? But i know michelle's meaner! YEAhhh! ;) Happies! :))
Upon saying this i am distracted by my tutor. Gawd, in the meanwhile i really have to find somthing fun to do. And suddenly i can't wait for my birthday to come! Holidays!!! aww. :) Many many freedom and things to do. Now you get to see how bored i am. :]]

A conversation.
Him: hi! my name is win.
Me: Hello! My name is ner. :)

Later after a few moments,

Him: hi! my name is wind.
Me: hello! my name is Fire. :)

This is what happened yesterday when i and him got so bored and went around to introduce ourselves. I think people might think we are crazy, yet crazily enough some of them really thought it was our names. :)
Great company hur ? Some a time i really think i am kinda nonsensical. Which i prolly am anyway. :) :) Hehe.
Wrote a mini essay last week for IS. Pretty enjoyable. Though i really dislike the module. But i know its pretty much a more enjoyable class then the rest. I actually partially can't wait for the next semester to come. I can't help to feel that i am wasting my life everyday. :(
That is kind of mundune isn't it?


BOOO, i need to do work already. Saddddd! ciaos. can't wait for friday. :)

Loves suie;
:)))

When whispers no longer survive;




Happy.
Because there's you and me.